- For Time
- 20 Power Snatches (135/95 lb)
- 15 Clean-and-Jerks (225/155 lb)
- 10 Back Squats (315/225 lb)
- 5 Deadlifts (405/275 lb)
Use four separate barbels. Take the back squats from a rack.
About the wod
"This was a mountain of a man. A man's man. A firefighter is a firefighter. Therefore, it is only appropriate that an honor WOD that had old school movements along with some heavy ass weight. This workout will suck, it will crush you, bring you to tears. Firefighter Angelini would have it no other way."
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more.
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell