“Does WODwell have an app?” That’s one of the most common questions we hear.
The answer is no, but WODwell.com is built for mobile, so you have options to make it easier to find the right workout, right when you need it!
Option 1: Bookmark WODwell in your browser
In Chrome (iOS)
See also: instructions for Android
Add a bookmark
- Open the Chrome app .
- Go to the page on WODwell that you want to bookmark.
- Tap More Bookmark .
Open a bookmark
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app .
- Tap More Bookmarks .
- Find and tap a bookmark.
In Safari (iOS)
In the Safari app , bookmark websites and add them to Favorites to easily revisit later.
Bookmark the current page
- Open wodwell.com or the page on WODwell you want to bookmark
- Touch and hold , then tap Add Bookmark.
View and organize your bookmarks
- Tap , then tap the Bookmarks tab.
- To create a new folder or to delete, rename, or reorder bookmarks, tap Edit.
Option 2: Add WODwell to your home screen like an app
It’s the convenience of an app with no app to download.
One drawback to this method is that you can’t stay logged in when you close it. You’ll have to log back in each time you open it. If you want to avoid that go with the bookmark option (1) from above.
Apple iPhone or iPad (iOS)
- Open Safari and go to wodwell.com (homepage)
- Tap the ‘Share’ icon at the bottom of the screen (the box with an arrow in it)
- Tap ‘Add to Home Screen’ (in the lower row of icons). You may need to swipe left to locate the Add to Home Screen button.
- Type a new title: ‘WODwell’ (optional)
- Click ‘Done’
Android Phone or Tablet
For Android, it’s a similar process using the Chrome browser (see instructions)
Watch the whole process (for iPhone) in 20-seconds