“Does WODwell have an app?” That’s one of the most common questions we hear.
The answer is no, but WODwell.com is built for mobile, so you have options to make it easier to find the right workout, right when you need it!
(1) Bookmark WODwell in your browser
In Chrome (iOS)
Add a bookmark
- Open the Chrome app .
- Go to a site you want to visit again in the future.
- Tap More Bookmark .
Open a bookmark
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app .
- Tap More Bookmarks .
- Find and tap a bookmark.
See also: instructions for Android
In Safari (iOS)
In the Safari app , bookmark websites and add them to Favorites to easily revisit later.
Bookmark the current page
Touch and hold , then tap Add Bookmark.
View and organize your bookmarks
Tap , then tap the Bookmarks tab.
To create a new folder or to delete, rename, or reorder bookmarks, tap Edit.
(2) Add WODwell to your home screen like an app
It’s the convenience of an app with no app to download.
One drawback is that this method makes you log back in each time you open it. If you want to avoid that go with the bookmark options (1) from above.
Apple iPhone or iPad (iOS)
- Open Safari and go to wodwell.com (homepage)
- Tap the ‘Share’ icon at the bottom of the screen (the box with an arrow in it)
- Tap ‘Add to Home Screen’ (in the lower row of icons). You may need to swipe left to locate the Add to Home Screen button.
- Type a new title: ‘WODwell’ (optional)
- Click ‘Done’
Android Phone or Tablet
For Android, it’s a similar process using the Chrome browser (see instructions)
Watch the whole process (for iPhone) in 20-seconds