CrossFit Main Site Daily WOD
- On Monday we worked gymnastics/calisthenic movements, on Tuesday we worked
- metabolic conditioning with a short, middle, and long distance effort, Wednesday we
- worked through some of the classics of weightlifting and weight training. Today we
- are taking a day of active rest. If you’ve performed to expectation you’ll welcome the
- break. If you know our methods, you'll make an intelligent inference about tomorrow (hint).
- The idea here is to engage in some sport or activity at intensity above recreational while
- being below our regular training intensity. Don't count your primary sport! This is a
- cross-training opportunity. Step outside your normal bounds. Below are some suggestions.
- Bicycle Hill Climb
- Hoops! (Basketball)
- Mountain Hike
- Surf Paddle
- Handball or racquetball
About the wod
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell