Training Think Tank Throwdown WOD
- With a Running Clock in 19 minutes
- From 0:00-10:00, AMRAP of:
- 200 Double-Unders
- 50 Dumbbells Deadlifts (2x50/35 lb)
- 30 Dumbbell Box Step Overs (2x50/35 lb, 24/20 in)
- Rest 2 minutes
- From 12:00-19:00, perform:
- 5 Squat Cleans (225/155 lb)
- 4 Squat Cleans (245/170 lb)
- 3 Squat Cleans (275/185 lb)
- 2 Squat Cleans (295/200 lb)
- 1 Squat Clean (315/215 lb)
This workout has 2 parts. From 0:00-10:00, perform as many repetitions as possible (AMRAP) of 200 Double-Unders, 50 Dumbbell Deadlifts, and 30 Dumbbell Box Step Overs. Rest 2 minutes. Then from 12:00-19:00, as fast as possible complete the Squat Clean ladder.
There will be two scores for this workout. Score A is the total number of repetitions completed in the first 10 minutes. Score B is the time it takes to complete the Squat Clean ladder.
About the wod
Background: tttTD73 marks the seventy-third workout in the Training Think Tank Throwdown Series, programmed by the Coaches at Training Think Tank @trainingthinktank (TTT).
The Throwdown Series started as a weekly workout posted online by TTT, along with a video demonstration and in-depth discussion on strategy, tips, and techniques.
Each workout in the series is numbered sequentially (tttTD1, tttTD2, tttTD3…)