CrossFit Benchmark WOD
- For Time
- 20 Thrusters (135/95 lb)
- 20 Sumo Deadlift High-Pulls (135/95 lb)
- 20 Push Jerks (135/95 lb)
- 20 Overhead Squats (135/95 lb)
- 20 Front Squats (135/95 lb)
- 4 Burpees to start, and at the top of each minute
Do 4 burpees every minute, including at the start of the WOD, before continuing the barbell work. Athlete is allowed to move to the next barbell skill once an he/she has completed all 20 reps of the previous barbell movement. If the minute clock beeps during a repetition the athlete will complete their rep and then start their 4 burpees.
About the wod
See also: "Air Force" Benchmark WOD"
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell