- For Time
- 20 Thrusters (135/95 lb)
- 20 Sumo Deadlift High-Pulls (135/95 lb)
- 20 Push Jerks (135/95 lb)
- 20 Overhead Squats (135/95 lb)
- 20 Front Squats (135/95 lb)
- 4 Burpees to start, and at the top of each minute
Do 4 burpees every minute, including at the start of the WOD, before continuing the barbell work. Athlete is allowed to move to the next barbell skill once an he/she has completed all 20 reps of the previous barbell movement. If the minute clock beeps during a repetition the athlete will complete their rep and then start their 4 burpees.
Top Gun - Male (8:37 Rx)
Top Gun - Dave (10:40), Graham (12:30)
About the wod
See also: "Air Force" Benchmark WOD"
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more.
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell