- For Time
- 20 Thrusters (135/95 lb)
- 20 Sumo Deadlift High-Pulls (135/95 lb)
- 20 Push Jerks (135/95 lb)
- 20 Overhead Squats (135/95 lb)
- 20 Front Squats (135/95 lb)
- 4 Burpees at the top of each minute
Do 4 burpees every minute, including at the start of the WOD, before continuing the barbell work. Athlete is allowed to move to the next barbell skill once an he/she has completed all 20 reps of the previous barbell movement. If the minute clock beeps during a repetition the athlete will complete their rep and then start their 4 burpees.
See also: "Air Force"