“Time Priority Diane”
CrossFit Benchmark WOD
- Max Reps in 4 minutes 30 seconds
- 60 seconds of Deadlifts (225/155 lb)
- 60 seconds of Handstand Push-Ups
- 45 seconds of Deadlifts (225/155 lb)
- 45 seconds of Handstand Push-Ups
- 30 seconds of Deadlifts (225/155 lb)
- 30 seconds of Handstand Push-Ups
Total workout time is 4 min and 30 seconds. No rest between exercises.
About the wod
Background: This workout is a “time priority” (complete as much work as possible in a fixed amount of time) take on a classic “task priority” (complete a fixed amount of work as fast as possible) benchmark workout: “Diane” – one of the CrossFit Girl WODs.
Advanced athletes may be able to complete 45 reps of each movement in “Time Priority Diane,” which would make the work completed equivalent to “Diane.”
“Time Priority Diane” was first posted on the CrossFit Main Site as the workout of the day for Friday, September 23, 2016 (160923).