“Tabata Fight Gone Bad”
- With a Running Clock in 20 minutes
- Tabata Wall Ball (20/14 lbs) (10/9 ft)
- Tabata Sumo Deadlift High-Pull (75/55 lb)
- Tabata Box Jump (20 in)
- Tabata Push-Press (75/55 lb)
- Tabata Row (for calories)
Tabata (20 secs on and 10 secs off, for 8 intervals) of each movement – for a total of 40 intervals. Complete the Wall Ball intervals before moving on to the Sumo Deadlift High-Pulls, etc.
Each movement is scored by the lowest number of reps (or calories on the rower) in each of the 8 intervals. Final score is the total of the scores for each of the 5 movements.
See also: "Fight Gone Bad."