CrossFit Benchmark WOD
- Four Tabatas for Max Reps in 19 minutes
- Tabata Deadlift (185/135 lb)
- Tabata Hang Power Clean (135/95 lb)
- Tabata Front Squat (85/65 lb)
- Tabata Push Press (65/45 lb)
- 1 minute Rest between exercises
Perform 20 seconds of Deadlifts followed by 10 seconds of rest for 8 intervals (Tabata). Then, rest 1 minute and reduce the weight on the barbell. Then, immediately start the Tabata of Hang Power Cleans. Again, Rest 1 minute after the 8th interval is completed and reduce the weight. Continue in this way until all 8 Tabata intervals of Push Press are completed.
Use a single Barbell. Change loads between Tabatas.
Score is the total number of reps completed in all intervals for all four movements.