CrossFit New England Benchmark WOD
- For Max Reps in 30 minutes
- Max Burpee Box Jump-Overs (24/20 in)
- Rest 5 minutes
- Max 10 meter Shuttle Runs
- Rest 4 minutes
- Max Power Cleans (155/105 lb)
- Rest 3 minutes
- Max Wall Ball Shots (20/14 lb)
- Rest 2 minutes
- Max Unbroken Pull-Ups (single attempt)
With a running clock complete the first AMRAP. After each AMRAP, rest the same amount of time worked, then head straight into the next AMRAP. (Work 5 minutes, rest 5 minutes, work 4 minutes rest 4 minutes, etc.)
About the wod
“Probatio” is one of CrossFit New England’s official benchmarks, first posted on their website January 3, 2016. Though CFNE names their daily WODs “for fun,” this WOD is from a short list provided to us by CFNE’s Director of Operations, Eamon Coyne.
CrossFit New England is famous for being the training ground for multiple CrossFit Games champions, under the expert eye of head coach and owner, Ben Bergeron.