- For Max Reps in 30 minutes
- Max Burpee Box Jump-Overs (24/20 in)
- Rest 5 minutes
- Max 10 meter Shuttle Runs
- Rest 4 minutes
- Max Power Cleans (155/105 lb)
- Rest 3 minutes
- Max Wall Ball Shots (20/14 lb)
- Rest 2 minutes
- Max Unbroken Pull-Ups (single attempt)
With a running clock complete the first AMRAP. After each AMRAP, rest the same amount of time worked, then head straight into the next AMRAP. (Work 5 minutes, rest 5 minutes, work 4 minutes rest 4 minutes, etc.)
About the wod
CrossFit New England is famous for being the training ground for multiple CrossFit Games champions, under the expert eye of head coach and owner, Ben Bergeron.
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more.
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell