Big Dawgs Strength Benchmark WOD
- For Load
- 1 rep max Power Snatch
Build to a one-rep maximum power snatch.
About the wod
The power snatch is a lower load CNS test, we use this test to look at bending, squatting, speed under the bar, and proprioception with the barbell.
Due to requirements in the sport, athletes should strive for scores of 235 pounds for males and 160 pounds for females.
• Lack of mechanics in the PS
• Lack of absolute strength in the PS
• Lack of force development (power)
• Unstable shoulder joint
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more.
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell