“Posterior chain mobility routine 1 (5 minutes)”
Coach Creation WOD
- 1 min hing down to round back to extended back to hinge up
- 1 min alt. active straight leg raise
- 1 min cat/cow + down/upward dog
- 1 min sciatic nerve glide (30L-30R)
- 1 min roll to arch to 90/90 rotation
- *follow along video included
The posterior chain represents the backside of muscles. These include:
These muscle interfere with one another so if hamstring mobility is limited it could be a lower back mobility issue.
This routine focusses on the entire chain, so all of the muscles.