Classic Benchmark WOD
- For Time
- 10 Alternating Turkish Get-Ups (16/12 kg)
- 50 Kettlebell Sumo Deadlift High-Pulls (16/12 kg)
- 50 Kettlebell Cleans (16/12 kg, 25 each hand)
- 50 Kettlebell Jerks (16/12 kg, 25 each hand)
- 100 meter Kettlebell Waiter Walk (16/12 kg)
- 50 Kettlebell Figure 8 through Legs (16/12 kg)
- 50 American Kettlebell Swings (16/12 kg)
- 50 Kettlebell Deadlifts (16/12 kg)
- 100 meter Kettlebell Broad Jumps (16/12 kg)
- 50 Kettlebell Sit-Ups (16/12 kg)
- 50 Left-Hand American Kettlebell Swings (16/12 kg)
- 50 Kettlebell Goblet Squats (16/12 kg)
- 100 meter Kettlebell Lunges (16/12 kg)
- 50 Kettlebell Bent Over Rows (16/12 kg, 25 each side)
- 50 Right-Hand American Kettlebell Swings (16/12 kg)
- 50 Kettlebell Snatches (16/12 kg)
- Max Kettlebell Plank until Failure (16/12 kg)
With a running clock, as fast as possible perform the prescribed work in the order written.
Score is the time on the clock when the workout is completed.
Kettlebell Waiter Walk: While holding the Kettlebell overhead, walk the prescribed distance with the elbows fully locked out.
Kettlebell Figure 8 through Legs: From a standing position, move the Kettlebell from the outside of the left leg over to the inside of the right leg and from the outside of the right leg back to the outside of the left leg, forming a figure 8.
About the wod
Background: The “Painstorm” WODs are a series of workouts that became popular after they were shared in the CrossFit Forum, typically with Credit to Brand X CrossFit and CrossFit Central Scotland in the early 2000’s. Each workout in the series, identified by the roman numeral in its name, has since spread throughout the functional fitness community. As a whole, the collection became very popular.
This specific workout was shared with WODwell by a friend who had a connection to one of the gyms who originated it.
See more “Painstorm” WODs