- For Time
- 200 meter Farmers Walk (2x50/35 lb)
- 100 Pull-Ups
- 100 Thrusters (45/35 lb)
- 200 meter Sandbag Carry (70/50 lb)
- 75 Burpees
- 75 Hang Power Snatch (45/35 lb)
- 200 meter Suitcase Walk (50/35 lb)
- 50 Kettlebell Swings (1.5/1 pood)
- 50 Bear Complexes (45/35 lb)
- 200 meter Waiter Walk (2x50/35 lb)
- 25 Muscle-Ups
- 25 Handstand Push-Ups
- 1 Bear Complex consists of 1 Power Clean, 1 Front Squat, 1 Push Press, 1 Back Squat, 1 Push Press - unbroken.
The original post suggested athletes to pick their own weights for the carries (Farmers Walk, Sandbag Carry, Suitcase Walk, Waiter Walk). But the prescribed weights above are based loosely on the weights some users shared in the original forum thread.
With a running clock, as fast as possible complete the prescribed work in the order written.
Score is the time on the clock when the Handstand Push-Ups are completed.
Suitcase Walk: This is similar to Farmer’s Carry wherein the athlete carries the Dumbbell on one hand and walk the prescribed distance.
Waiter Walk: This carry involves holding two Dumbbells overhead similar to carrying trays like a waiter. While keeping the Dumbbells overhead, walk the prescribed distance.
About the wod
Background: “Painstorm X” was first posted in the CrossFit Forum, by Jeff Martin of Brand X CrossFit (Ramona, CA, USA), on January 25, 2006.
The Painstorm WODs are a series of workouts that became popular after they were shared in the CrossFit Forum, typically with Credit to Brand X CrossFit and CrossFit Central Scotland.
See other Painstorm WODs.