2015 CrossFit Games Open WOD
- For As Long As Possible
- From 0:00-3:00, 2 rounds of:
- 10 Overhead Squats (95/65 lb)
- 10 Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups
- From 3:00-6:00, 2 rounds of:
- 12 Overhead Squats (95/65 lb)
- 12 Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups
- From 6:00-9:00, 2 rounds of:
- 14 Overhead Squats (95/65 lb)
- 14 Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups
- Follow the pattern until you fail to complete both rounds.
About the wod
Open workout 15.2 - the second of five workouts of the 2015 CrossFit Open - was first announced on March 5, 2015, in Austin, Texas when two elite CrossFit Games athletes (Michele Letndre and Emily Bridgers) tackled the workout live. The workout was a repeat of the previous year's "
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell