2014 CrossFit Games Open WOD
- For As Long As Possible
- From 0:00-3:00, 2 rounds of:
- 10 Overhead Squats (95/65 lb)
- 10 Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups
- From 3:00-6:00, 2 rounds of:
- 12 Overhead Squats (95/65 lb)
- 12 Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups
- From 6:00-9:00, 2 rounds of:
- 14 Overhead Squats (95/65 lb)
- 14 Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups
- Follow the pattern until you fail to complete both rounds.
About the wod
Open workout 14.2 - the second of five workouts of the 2014 CrossFit Open - was first announced on March 6, 2014, live in Miami. It was repeated the following year in the 2015 CrossFit Open as "Open 15.2."
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell