- For As Long As Possible
- From 0:00-3:00, 2 rounds of:
- 10 Overhead Squats (95/65 lb)
- 10 Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups
- From 3:00-6:00, 2 rounds of:
- 12 Overhead Squats (95/65 lb)
- 12 Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups
- From 6:00-9:00, 2 rounds of:
- 14 Overhead Squats (95/65 lb)
- 14 Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups
- Follow the pattern until you fail to complete both rounds.
Open 14.2 - Workout Standards
Open 14.2 - Jennifer (77)
About the wod
Open workout 14.2 - the second of five workouts of the 2014 CrossFit Open - was first announced on March 6, 2014, live in Miami. It was repeated the following year in the 2015 CrossFit Open as "Open 15.2."
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more!
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell