Midwest Made Benchmark WOD
- 3 Rounds for Time
- 30/25 calorie Row
- 30 Wall Ball Shots (30/20 lb)
- Time Cap: 8 minutes
About the wod
In the announcement, Heppner called "Bee Sting" a "community workout" and asked his followers to film themselves doing the WOD and post them to YouTube. He would then have his editor edit the videos together along with his commentary.
5 days later Jacob posted the edited video which featured 4 different athletes' demo videos (including his own), and Heppner's frame-in-frame commentary.
The featured athletes' scores were:
- Heppner: 7:44
- Vaggelis: 2 rds + 49 reps
- Shaun Spencer: 2 rds + 42 reps
- Emily Smith: 2 rds + 7 reps
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more.
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell