- For Time
- 21 Back Squats (225/155 lb)
- 15 Front Squats (205/145 lb)
- 9 Overhead Squats (185/135 lb)
Use one barbell, from the ground (no rack). Athlete must change loads.
21 Back Squats (185/135 lb)
15 Front Squats (155/105 lb)
9 Overhead Squats (135/95 lb)
21 Back Squats (135/95 lb)
15 Front Squats (115/85 lb)
9 Overhead Squats (95/65 lb)
About the wod
In March of that year, Willette posted a video to YouTube of himself completing the workout in 4:21 Rx.
See also: "BAMF V2" and ""BAMF V3"
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more.
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell