“Assault Man Eater”
Assault Fitness Benchmark WOD
- 5 Rounds For Time
- 100/80/60/40/20 Single-Unders
- 75/60/45/30/15 Dumbbell Ground-to-Overheads (2x35/25 lb)
- 50/40/30/20/10 calorie Assault Air Bike
- 30/24/18/12/6 Russian Twists (20/15 lb) (2-count)
- 20/16/12/8/4 Deadlifts (bodyweight)
With a running clock, perform all 5 rounds of the workout, with descending repetitions for each movement each round. For example, round 1 is 100 single-unders, 75 ground-to-overheads, 50 calories on the Assault Bike, etc. Round 2 is 80, 60, 40, etc. of the same movements. Continue until the 5th and final round of 20, 15, 10, 6, and 4 reps.
About the wod
“Assault Man Eater” was designed by Assault Fitness @assaultfitness, makers of the Assault Air Bike, as one of the challenge workouts for their Assault WOD series. They first posted the workout on Instagram on February 2, 2016.