“5 Rounds For Time”
Big Dawgs Mixed Modal WOD
- 5 Rounds for Time
- 7 Power Snatches (155/105 lb)
- 7 Kipping Handstand Push-Ups
- 14 Pistols
About the wod
The test is a good determinate of how an athlete paces. Moreover, the three movements are relatively complex in nature and the reps and loading can easily determine poor from fair from excellent.
Excellent scores for males are 6-7:00 and for females are 6:30-7:30.
Fair scores for males are 7-8:00. Fair scores for females are seven and 7:30-8:30.
Poor scores for males are 8:00 plus, and poor scores for females would be 8:30 plus.
• Barbell cycling ability
• Overall battery ability
• Lack of muscle endurance development
• Lack of hip extension endurance
• Inability to self-pace
• Lack of skill development in any of the 3 areas
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more.
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell