- 10 Rounds for Time
- 5 Strict Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups
- 10 “X” Dumbbell Movement (70/50 lb)
- 15 GHD Sit-Ups
- Round 1 – Dumbbell Push Press
- Round 2 – Dumbbell Burpees
- Round 3 – Dumbbell Power Cleans
- Round 4 – Dumbbell Bench Press
- Round 5 – Dumbbell Lunge Steps
- Round 6 – Dumbbell Front Squats
- Round 7 – Dumbbell Bent Over Rows
- Round 8 – Alternating Dumbbell Snatches
- Round 9 – Dumbbell Deadlifts
- Round 10 – Dumbbell Thrusters
For each of the 10 rounds, perform 10 repetitions of the corresponding dumbbell movement. For example, in round one, after completing the 5 strict chest-to-bar pull-ups, complete 10 dumbbell push presses, then 15 GHD sit-ups. The following round complete 5 strict chest-to-bar pull-ups, then 10 dumbbell burpees, then 15 GHD sit-ups. Continue in this way for all 10 rounds.
"300" is a benchmark WOD created by a popular functional training program by coach Ben Bergeron (we can't use the program's name) that incorporates 10 different dumbbell movements.
The workout was first posted on their YouTube channel, then on their website as the workout of the day for Friday, June 15, 2018.
They then issued a challenge to athletes to complete the workout in under the time demoed (17:11) and followed up with announcement just two days later: "Since Friday, we’ve been tagged in hundreds of posts across social media by [our] athletes taking on the workout. Within 24 hours, we received half a dozen videos of athletes successfully beating the 17:11 challenge. That was impressive. But we’ve been equally impressed by and proud of the countless videos of [our] athletes of all ages—from individual Regionals competitors to Masters to Teens—throwing down in shared suffering with their friends."
See also: a different "The 300" Benchmark WOD from Gym Jones (circa 2007)