- 4 x 5 x (Cln+FS+PP+BS+PP+OHS)
- This complex is a clean right into a front squat into a push press into a back squat into a (wide grip) push press into an overhead squat. The clean, the three squats, and the two push-presses constitute 'one' rep.
- The notation “4 x 5 x (Cln+FS+PP+BS+PP+OHS)” indicates four sets of five 'reps.' This complex comes to us from Lincoln Brigham. Thanks, Lincoln!
About the wod
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more!
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell