CrossFit Main Site Daily WOD
- Three rounds of:
- 1 mile Bike
- 20 Cleans; alternating powerclean and squat clean.
- 1. Power clean is pulling bar to racked position whereas
- squat clean is pulling yourself down to racked position,
- i.e., catching high and catching low.
- 2. Rest as and where needed, but not during cleans.
- 3. Go all out on sprints.
About the wod
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell