- Bench press 10-8-6-4-2 reps.
- Total weight for all five sets and submit with body weight.
- Rest as needed before,
- How many passes of this circuit can you make in 20 minutes?
- Count each element (Box jump, Muscle-up, Leg raise) as a single point,
- so that, for instance, four complete circuits and once more 20 box jumps
- and one more muscle-up would be 14 points. If you still can't do the
- muscle-up substitute twenty assisted pull-up and dips.
- Box Jump 20" X 20 jumps
- Hanging leg raise, toes to bar X10
About the wod
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more.
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell