- 3 Rounds For Time
- 30 Wall Ball Shots (20/14 lb)
- 30 Sumo Deadlift High-Pull (75/55 lb)
- 30 Box Jump (20 in)
- 30 Push Presses (75/55 lb)
- 30 calorie Row
- 30 Push-Ups
- 10 Back Squats (Bodyweight)
With a running clock, as fast as possible perform the prescribed work in the order written for 3 rounds. Take the back squats from a rack.
Score is the time on the clock when the last round of back squats is completed.
Zeus - Dawid (30:10, 214 lb Rx)
Zeus - Nick (34:59 Rx, 197 lb)
About the wod
He is survived by his wife Calli, parents David and Veronica, and brother Devon.
The "Zeus" Hero WOD was first posted on the CrossFit Main Site as the workout of the day for Tuesday, February 26, 2013 (130226).
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more!
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell