“Yogi bear feast”
Coach Creation WOD
- 2 rounds
- 50 bear crawl KB pull through (24/16kg)
- 50m weighted table top bear crawl (45/25lb)
- 100 bear crawl shoulder tap
- 50m dumbbell bear crawl (35/15lb)
- First round: 50m forward bear crawl (both)
- Second round: 50m reverse bear crawl (both)
Score is the time it takes to complete 2 rounds.
Keep your hips inline with your shoulders during the movements.
On the table top bear crawl use a 45/25lb plate on top of your lower back. Keep your abs tight and do not arch your lower back. Close the gap between your lower back and the plate.
Do not turn your torso and keep your hips squared while moving your arms and legs.
It is a CORE workout, so try to keep it engaged. If you feel that you are loosing your mid-line. Rest a little bit and then get back to it!
Scale down as you need to keep your CORE engaged during the entire workout.