The Rec Center CrossFit Valentine's Day WOD
- For Time
- Complete the following with one partner working at a time.
- Partner 1:
- 50 Box Jumps (24/20 in)
- 50 Kettlebell Swings (55/35 lb)
- 50 AbMat Sit-Ups
- 50 Deadlifts (155/115 lb)
- 50 Burpees
- Partner 2:
- 50 Pull-Ups
- 50 Overhead Lunges (45/25 lb Plate)
- 50 Hand Release Push-Ups
- 50 Wall Ball Shots (20/14 lb)
- 50 Double-Unders
- Buy-In and Cash-Out:
- 200 meter Partner Carry
For the chippers one partner may work at a time. Athletes start at the tops of their respective lists and work their ways down. Partners must complete the 50 reps of each movement before either partner may continue to their next movement. No mixing and matching movements is allowed – once a partner starts a movement they must perform all 50 repetitions.
For the partner carry, athletes may carry or be carried. Both partners can switch off and share the load or one partner can be carried the whole time.
About the wod
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more.
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell