“Valentine’s Day (Rec Center)”
The Rec Center CrossFit Valentine's Day WOD
- For Time
- Complete the following with one partner working at a time. Alternate as needed, but do not share movements.
- Partner 1:
- 50 Box Jumps (24/20 in)
- 50 Kettlebell Swings (55/35 lb)
- 50 AbMat Sit-Ups
- 50 Deadlifts (155/115 lb)
- 50 Burpees
- Partner 2:
- 50 Pull-Ups
- 50 Overhead Lunges (45/25 lb Plate)
- 50 Hand Release Push-Ups
- 50 Wall Ball Shots (20/14 lb)
- 50 Double-Unders
- Buy-In and Cash-Out:
- 200 meter Partner Carry
For the chippers one partner may work at a time. Athletes start at the tops of their respective lists and work their ways down. Both partners must complete the 50 reps of each movement before either partner may continue to their next movement. No mixing and matching movements is allowed.
For the partner carry, athletes may carry or be carried. Both partners can switch off and share the load or one partner can be carried the whole time.