Coach Creation WOD
- For Time
- From 0:00-13:00, perform:
- 54 Back Squats (135/95 lb)
- 100 meter Sprint*
- *Each time you rack/drop the weight, perform the sprint as a penalty.
- Rest 2 minutes
- Then, 6 Rounds of:
- 4 Power Cleans (135/95 lb)
- 8 Strict Wide Grip Pull-Ups
- 14 Slam Ball Burpees (30/20 lb)
- 100 meter Sprint
- 30 Deadlifts (135/95 lb)
Section 1 is a 13-minute running clock. If completed before 13 minutes then rest until 13:00 is up. Rest 2 minutes then begin a running clock will be started “for time section.”
About the wod
4/8/14, our rep scheme, represents the date Warrior left this Earth.
The 6 rounds equal WrestleMania 6 where Warrior defeated Hulk Hogan in an epic battle to capture the World Wrestling Federation heavyweight championship.
The number 30 represents both Warrior’s age when he won WrestleMania 6 and his induction into the WWE Hall of Fame at WrestleMania 30.
We will all miss you WARRIOR! Always Believe!
See also: "Ultimate Warrior" Benchmark WOD
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more.
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell