Training Think Tank Throwdown WOD
- AMRAP in 12 minutes
- From 0:00-3:00, AMRAP of:
- 21-15-9 Thrusters (95/65 lb)
- 21-15-9 Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups
- Rest 2 minutes
- From 5:00-12:00, AMRAP of:
- 3 Front Squats (95/65 lb)
- 3 Burpee Box Jump Overs (24/20 in)
- Continue with this pattern, adding 3 reps to each movement every round.
On a 12-minute clock, perform as many repetitions as possible (AMRAP) of the prescribed work. From 0:00-3:00, perform AMRAP of 21-15-9 reps of Thrusters and Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups. Rest 2 minutes. Then from 5:00-12:00, perform AMRAP of 3 Front Squats and 3 Burpee Box Jump Overs. Continue with this pattern, adding 3 reps to each movement every round.
Score is the total number of repetitions completed before the 12-minute clock stops.
About the wod
Background: tttTD64 marks the sixty-fourth workout in the Training Think Tank Throwdown Series, programmed by the Coaches at Training Think Tank @trainingthinktank (TTT).
The Throwdown Series started as a weekly workout posted online by TTT, along with a video demonstration and in-depth discussion on strategy, tips, and techniques.
Each workout in the series is numbered sequentially (tttTD1, tttTD2, tttTD3…)
See also: All tttTD WODs