Training Think Tank Throwdown WOD
- Every 3 minutes For As Long As Possible
- From 0:00-3:00, 2 Rounds of:
- 6 Squat Cleans (135/95 lb)
- 6 Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups
- From 3:01-6:00, 2 Rounds of:
- 7 Squat Cleans (135/95 lb)
- 9 Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups
- From 6:01-9:00, 2 Rounds of:
- 8 Squat Cleans (135/95 lb)
- 12 Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups
- Add 1 clean and 3 pull-ups every 3 minutes until you fail to complete both rounds.
Every 3 Minutes on the Minute For As Long As Possible
From 0:00-3:00, 2 Rounds of:
6 Squat Cleans (115/75 lb)
From 3:01-6:00, 2 Rounds of:
7 Squat Cleans (115/75 lb)
From 6:01-9:00, 2 Rounds of:
8 Squat Cleans (135/95 lb)
Add 1 clean and 3 pull-ups every 3 minutes until you fail to complete both rounds.
Squat Clean: Hip crease must pass below knee. You may power clean and front squat to complete a rep. You must reach full extension at the top of each rep before the bar may come off your shoulders.
Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups: arms must be fully extended at the bottom of each rep and chest must touch bar, below collar bone, on each rep.
About the wod
The Throwdown Series started as a weekly workout posted online by TTT, along with a video demonstration and in-depth discussion on strategy, tips, and techniques.
Each workout in the series is numbered sequentially (tttTD1, tttTD2, tttTD3...)
See also: All tttTD WODs
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more!
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell