“The Sh!t Show 200720”
Torrance Training Lab WOD by @jamiejoyce2
- With a Running Clock in 27 minutes
- 2 mile Run
- 200 Double-Unders
- In the remaining time, AMRAP of:
- 3 Dumbbell Shoulder-to-Overheads (2x50/35 lb)
- 3 Deadlifts (225/155 lb)
- 6 Dumbbell Shoulder-to-Overheads (2x50/35 lb)
- 6 Deadlifts (225/155 lb)
- Continue with this pattern, adding 3 reps to each movement after every round.
On a 27-minute clock, complete a 2-mile run and 200 Double-Unders. Then in the remaining time, perform as many repetitions as possible of Dumbbell Shoulder-to-Overheads and Deadlifts at 3 reps each and increasing by 3 reps after every round until the clock stops.
Score is the total number of repetitions completed before the 27-minute clock stops.
About the wod
Background: This workout was designed by Jamie Hagiya @jamiejoyce2 and first posted on her Instagram on July 20, 2020. Her score was 75 reps.
Jamie is a former CrossFit Games athlete and owner and head coach of Torrance Training Lab @torrance_training_lab (Torrance, CA, USA).