“The Pace Maker”
Coach Creation WOD
- AMRAP in 20 minutes
- First, Max Reps in 6 Rounds of:
- 30 second Left-Arm Kettlebell Swings (16/12 kg)
- 30 second Right-Arm Kettlebell Swings (16/12 kg)
- 30 second Left-Arm Kettlebell Snatches (16/12 kg)
- 30 second Right-Arm Kettlebell Snatches (16/12 kg)
- 30 second Left-Arm Kettlebell Overhead Reverse Lunges (16/12 kg)
- 30 second Right-Arm Kettlebell Overhead Reverse Lunges (16/12 kg)
- Then, from 18:00-20:00, AMRAP of:
On a 20-minute clock, perform as many repetitions as possible (AMRAP) of the prescribed work. Start with 6 rounds of 5 x 30-second intervals of single-arm movements. Then in the remaining 2 minutes, perform max repetitions of Push-Ups.
Complete unbroken and count your reps. Best to film and count afterward. Make sure to post your scoring on this post here, that same post also contains a quick intro to the workout.
Score is the total number of repetitions completed before the 20-minute clock stops.
Tips and Strategy
Pacing is super important, if you go too fast you will fail half way through, if you go too slow then you will have less reps. Start with a moderate pace, maintain it, pick it up slightly in the middle, and go all out toward the end.
You should feel totally gassed at the end and have nothing left.
Pick a weight where you can complete the workout unbroken.
About the wod
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell