CrossFit Oneonta Memorial WOD
- For Time
- Buy-In: 3 minute max calorie Row
- Directly into, 7 Rounds of:
- 12 Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups
- 31 Push-Ups
- Finally, establish:
- 1 rep max Bench Press
With a running clock, perform the prescribed work in the order written. In the first 3 minutes, athlete must Row for max calories. Directly after, perform 7 rounds of 12 Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups and 31 Push-Ups. After the 7 rounds, athlete will establish 1 rep max Bench Press.
This workout will have two scores. Score A is the time on the clock when the 7 rounds of Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups and Push-Ups are completed. Score B is the heaviest load successfully lifted for the Bench Press.
About the wod
Background: This memorial workout is dedicated to Capt. Kyle Dodd, Center Point Fire District, Birmingham, AL, who passed away on July 28, 2020.
The workout was designed by Coach Adam Vinson of CrossFit Oneonta @crossfitoneonta (Oneonta, AL, USA), who is also Capt. Dodd’s home gym coach.
The rep scheme signifies:
– 3 minutes for Capt. Dodd’s 3 sons Easton, Tucker, and Sawyer
– 7 rounds for his 7 years at CFO and Center Point FD
– 12 Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups for his years at Oneonta FD
– 31 Push-Ups for his age
– Bench Press for his favorite lift.