- For Time
- 400 meter Run
- 40 Russian Kettlebell Swings (24/16 kg)
- 40 Kettlebell Taters (24/16 kg)
- 300 meter Run
- 30 Russian Kettlebell Swings (24/16 kg)
- 30 Kettlebell Taters (24/16 kg)
- 200 meter Run
- 20 Russian Kettlebell Swings (24/16 kg)
- 20 Kettlebell Taters (24/16 kg)
- 100 meter Run
- 10 Russian Kettlebell Swings (24/16 kg)
- 10 Kettlebell Taters (24/16 kg)
A Kettlebell Tater (video demo) is a kettlebell swing into a front squat, in which the bell is flipped at the top of the swing and again at the top of the front squat.
About the wod
The workout was created by coach Luke Downing @lukeydpt (NASM Certified Level 3) based in the UK, who said he designed it to "put his athletes through a lower body conditioning workout that would teach them to correctly use their posterior chain as well as the power transfer from the floor upwards." The workout was first introduced at Downing's kettlebell camps and kettlebell training program, "The Graft."
He incorporated the kettlebell tater as "it's a great option to the clean without any of the technique points slowing down the intensity for the less experienced athlete."
"The combination of the sprints, swings, and taters ... force the athlete to dig deep in order to complete this workout [as fast as possible]."
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more.
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell