“Team Series 17.5”
2017 CrossFit Games Team Series WOD #5
- AMRAP in 10 minutes (with a Partner)
- 3 Synchronized Burpee Box Jump-Overs (24/20 in)
- 3 Synchronized Deadlifts (225/155 lb)
- 6 Synchronized Burpee Box Jump-Overs (24/20 in)
- 6 Synchronized Deadlifts (225/155 lb)
- 9 Synchronized Burpee Box Jump-Overs (24/20 in)
- 9 Synchronized Deadlifts (225/155 lb)
- Etc., adding 3 reps to each exercise every round.
Prior to starting this workout, each athlete will need to create a long straight line on the floor and place a box on the center of that line. This workout begins with the athletes standing tall. At the call of “3, 2, 1… go!” the athletes will drop down and begin the burpee box jump-overs. Partners must be synchronized, with their chests touching the floor at the same time. Once 3 reps are complete, each athlete will move to their barbell and perform synchronized deadlifts, with both athletes standing tall at the top of the lift at the same time. After 3 deadlifts, the team will move back to the box for the next round, this time completing 6 reps of each exercise.
During each round, the number of repetitions for each exercise will increase by 3 reps: 3 the first round, 6 the second round, 9 the third, 12 the fourth, etc. Teams will follow this pattern, completing as many repetitions as possible within the 10-minute time cap. The team’s score is the total number of repetitions completed.
About the wod
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell