“SAB Championship 18.4”
"Last Man Standing," 2018 Swiss Alpine Battle Championship WOD #4
- With a Running Clock for Total Reps (with a Partner) For As Long As Possible
- Part A:
- Every minute on the minute, each athlete performs:
- Max Double-Unders (20/15 reps minimum)
- Part B:
- Every 3 seconds for 2:30, perform:
- 1 Overhead Squat (50/35 kg)
This workout has two parts to be performed individually. For Part A, each athlete must perform max Double-Unders every minute for as long as possible with 20/15 reps minimum to complete each minute. If one of the athletes fail to complete the minimum required number of Double-Unders per minute, they will move on to Part B.
For Part B, athlete will perform 1 Overhead Squat every 3 seconds for 2:30 minutes.
Score is the total number of repetitions completed until failure.
About the wod
Background: “Last Man Standing” (a.k.a.: “SAB Championship 18.4”) was the 4th of 7 total WODs for the 2018 Swiss Alpine Battle Championship competition. The championship was held on Villars-sur-Ollon, Switzerland on September 7-9, 2018.