“Ruck at Home WOD #2”
GoRuck At Home Series WOD
- With a Running Clock in 14 minutes
- EMOM in 9 minutes
- Minute 1: 40-second Max Mountain Climbers
- Minute 2: 10 Rucksack Front Rack Reverse Lunges (30/20 lb)
- Minute 3: 14 Jump Squats with Rucksack (30/20 lb)
- Repeat 3x
- Rest 2 minutes
- From 11:00-14:00, AMRAP of:
For this workout, athletes will complete 40 seconds of max Mountain Climbers for minute one (resting and transitioning the remaining 20 seconds of the minute). Minute two, athletes will perform 10 Reverse Lunges (resting and transitioning during the remaining time of the minute left). During the third minute, athletes will perform 14 Jump Squats with the rucksack (resting the remainder of the minute until starting back at the top). Continue this process until you hit 9 minutes. Then, rest 2 minutes. From 11:00-14:00, perform as many repetitions of Burpees.
Score is the total number of burpees completed.
Jump Squat with Rucksack: This is a variation of the standard Air Squat wherein the athlete jumps at full extension while wearing a Rucksack. This counts as 1 rep.