“Regionals 10.5 (Canada)”
2010 CrossFit Games Regionals WOD
- For Time
- 12 Tire Flips (Big Fucker/Sort of Big Fucker)
- 6 Clean-and-Jerks (135/95 lb)
- 300 meter Run
- 9 Tire Flips (Big Fucker/Sort of Big Fucker)
- 9 Clean-and-Jerks (135/95 lb)
- 450 meter Run
- 6 Tire Flips (Big Fucker/Sort of Big Fucker)
- 12 Clean-and-Jerks (135/95 lb)
- 600 meter Run
Athlete must jump in and out of the tire to the other side after each flip.
While 2010 saw the Sectionals spread out over the world, the number of Regionals decreased. Canada East and West were consolidated into one Canada Regional, and Iceland joined Europe. In total, 13 live Regional competitions selected the athletes of the CrossFit Games. Similar to 2009, each qualifying event for the CrossFit Games featured different programming during both Sectionals and Regionals.
The last of 5 total workouts for the 2010 Canadian CrossFit Games Regionals (aka: "Regionals 10.5 (Canada)") was announced on May 26, 2010.