“Regionals 10.5 (Canada)”
2010 CrossFit Games Regionals WOD
- For Time
- 12 Tire Flips (Big Fucker/Sort of Big Fucker)
- 6 Clean-and-Jerks (135/95 lb)
- 300 meter Run
- 9 Tire Flips (Big Fucker/Sort of Big Fucker)
- 9 Clean-and-Jerks (135/95 lb)
- 450 meter Run
- 6 Tire Flips (Big Fucker/Sort of Big Fucker)
- 12 Clean-and-Jerks (135/95 lb)
- 600 meter Run
Athlete must jump in and out of the tire to the other side after each flip.
About the wod
While 2010 saw the Sectionals spread out over the world, the number of Regionals decreased. Canada East and West were consolidated into one Canada Regional, and Iceland joined Europe. In total, 13 live Regional competitions selected the athletes of the CrossFit Games. Similar to 2009, each qualifying event for the CrossFit Games featured different programming during both Sectionals and Regionals.
The last of 5 total workouts for the 2010 Canadian CrossFit Games Regionals (aka: "Regionals 10.5 (Canada)") was announced on May 26, 2010.
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more.
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell