“RCC Qualifier 19.1”
2019 Reykjavik CrossFit Championship Qualifier WOD #1
- For Time
- Part A
- From 0:00-12:00, perform:
- 21 Alternating Dumbbell Snatches (22.5/15 kg)
- 21 Box Jump-Overs (24/20 in)
- 15 Alternating Dumbbell Snatches (22.5/15 kg)
- 15 Box Jump-Overs (24/20 in)
- 9 Alternating Dumbbell Snatches (22.5/15 kg)
- 9 Box Jump-Overs (24/20 in)
- 27 Dumbbell Squats (22.5/15 kg)
- 27 Burpee Box Jump-Overs (24/20 in)
- 18 Dumbell Squats (22.5/15 kg)
- 18 Burpee Box Jump-Overs (24/20 in)
- 45 Dumbbell Box Step-Overs
- 3 minutes Rest
- Part B
- From 15:00-20:00, perform:
- 8 Squat Cleans (85/50 kg)
- 6 Squat Cleans (100/65 kg)
- 4 Squat Cleans (125/80 kg)
- 2 Squat Cleans (145/90 kg)
About the wod
The Reykjavik CrossFit Championship will be held in Iceland’s capital city, Reykjavik, on May 3rd - May 5th. The competition is one of the 16 CrossFit® Sanctionals™ Event that is a part of the new CrossFit® season format for the 2018-2019 season. The first place elite male, female winners will earn an invitation to the 2019 Reebok CrossFit® Games in Madison, Wisconsin.
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more.
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell