Big Dawgs Strength Benchmark WOD
- For Load
- 1 rep max Power Clean
Build to a one-rep maximum power clean.
About the wod
The power clean is a great test to understand an athlete’s power and strength ability, bending, squatting, speed under the bar, and proprioception with the barbell.
Due to requirements in the sport, athletes should strive for scores of 300 pounds for males and 210 pounds for females.
• Lack of mechanics in the PC
• Lack of absolute strength in the PC
• Lack of force development (power)
• Unstable front rack position
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more.
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell