- 9 Rounds for Time
- 300 meter Run
- 6 Air Squats
- 6 Pull-Ups
- 6 Box Jumps (20/24 in)
- 6 Burpees
- 6 Sit-Ups
- 6 Lunges (alternating)
- 6 Russian Kettlebell Swings (53/35 lb)
- Wear a Weight Vest (20/14 lb)
About the wod
- Badge number 98: 9 rounds, 8 movements.
- 6 years in service: 6 reps of each moment.
- Killed on the 300 block of 9th Ave N: 300M Run.
The workout was first posted by CrossFit Icehouse @icehousefit (Fargo, ND, USA), who featured the WOD as a community workout in Officer Moszer's honor on Saturday, February 20, 2016.
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more.
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell