CrossFit Icehouse Hero WOD
- 9 Rounds for Time
- 300 meter Run
- 6 Air Squats
- 6 Pull-Ups
- 6 Box Jumps (20/24 in)
- 6 Burpees
- 6 Sit-Ups
- 6 Lunges (alternating)
- 6 Russian Kettlebell Swings (53/35 lb)
- Wear a Weight Vest (20/14 lb)
About the wod
Background: In honor of Fargo, ND police officer Jason Moszer (33) killed in the line of duty Feb 11, 2016, from a gunshot wound. Jason responded to a report of domestic violence in which suspect’s son had called dispatchers and said the man had fired a gun at his mother. Jason was shot inside the home and died the next day from his wounds.
– Badge number 98: 9 rounds, 8 movements.
– 6 years in service: 6 reps of each moment.
– Killed on the 300 block of 9th Ave N: 300M Run.
The workout was first posted by CrossFit Icehouse @icehousefit (Fargo, ND, USA), who featured the WOD as a community workout in Officer Moszer’s honor on Saturday, February 20, 2016.