- E2MOM For as Long as Possible
- Max Unbroken Barbell Complex (95/65 lb)*
- *Barbell Complex consists of: 1 Deadlift, 1 Clean, 1 Front Squat, 1 Jerk, 1 Hang Power Clean, 1 Jerk, 2 Alternating Racked Reverse Lunges (one per leg)
- At 30:00 increase the weight (125/85 lb)
Perform the complex 2 times unbroken per 2-minute round (rest for the remainder of each round). Continue every 2 minutes on the minute (E2MOM) for as long as possible. If you’re still going at the 30-minute mark, add weight to the barbell before starting the next round.
Score is the total number of unbroken rounds completed before failure.
About the wod
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more.
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell