GoRuck Tribute WOD
- For Time (with a Partner)
- Partner A:
- 400 meter Ruck Run (30/20 lb)
- Partner B while the other Run:
- Max Ruck Squats (30/20 lb)
- Max Ruck Plank Hold (30/20 lb)
- Max Ruck Lunges (30/20 lb)
- Max Flutter Kicks
- Finally, perform:
- 1 mile Ruck Run (30/20 lb, together)
- While Partner A runs 400 meters, Partner B will perform max repetitions of the specified movement per station. Once the Run is completed, athletes will switch and move to the next station.
With a running clock, as fast as possible perform the prescribed work in the order written with a partner. While Partner A runs 400 meters, Partner B will perform max repetitions of the specified movement per station. Once the Run is completed, athletes will switch and move to the next station. To complete the workout, athlete must perform the 1 mile Ruck Run together. Both athletes can wear a Ruck or switch the Ruck but they must finish as a team.
Score is the time on the clock when the 1 mile Ruck Run is completed.
About the wod
During the 1960s, the Military Assistance Training Advisor (MATA) Course was established at Fort Bragg, NC, to prepare non-Special Forces officers and Noncommissioned Officers (NCOs) to advise and train foreign and indigenous forces. Incorporated into the course was a circuit training task that many Special Forces teams used for physical training in preparation for deployments. The training course was called the “MATA Mile” and consisted of stations for physical activity spaced out with runs/rucks in between each station.
Add to collection
Verified Benchmark WODs
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell