“Maj Trevor Joseph”
Arkaios CrossFit Hero WOD
- 6 Rounds for Time
- 200 meter Run
- 16 Deadlifts (135/95 lb)
- 50 meter Farmer's Carry (2x53/44 lb)
- 6 Shoulder-to-Overheads (135/95 lb)
- 1 Rope Climb
- 33 Sit-Ups
- 26 Double-Unders
With a running clock, as fast as possible perform the prescribed work in the order written for 6 rounds.
Score is the time on the clock when the last round of Double-Unders is completed.
About the wod
Major Joseph is survived by his wife, Mrs. Erin Joseph.
This workout was designed by Coach Ashley of Arkaios CrossFit @arkaioscrossfit (Waipahu, Hawaii, USA).
The significance of the workout includes:
- 7 movements for Trevor's birthday on May 7, 1986
- 6 rounds for Trevor's call sign
- 16 Deadlifts for the years he's together with his wife Erin
- 7 Shoulder-to-Overheads for the month of June when Erin and Trevor started dating and got married
- 1 Rope Climb for the day when they started dating (June 1, 2003) and got married (June 1, 2008)
- 33 Sit-Ups for Trevor's age when he was killed
- 26 Double-Unders for the day of the accident on September 26, 2019.
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell