M4G CrossFit Hero WOD
- 10 Rounds for Time
- 4 Burpee Box Jump Overs (24/20 in)
- 9 American Kettlebell Swings (24/16 kg)
- 20 Push-Ups
- 24 Air Squats
With a running clock, as fast as possible perform the prescribed work in the order written for 10 rounds.
Score is the time on the clock when the last round of the Air Squats is completed.
About the wod
Background: This Hero workout is dedicated to Police Officer Breann Leath, Indianapolis PD, IA, who was shot and killed while responding to a domestic disturbance call on April 9, 2020.
A subject inside opened fire through the apartment’s closed front door, striking Officer Leath and a female resident of the apartment who were standing in the outside hallway. Both were taken to a local hospital where Officer Leath succumbed to her wounds.
The rep scheme signifies:
– 4-9-20 for the date when Officer Leath was killed
– 24 Air Squats represent the age when she passed
– 4 movements and 10 rounds for the 4th IMPD Officer killed in the last 10 years.