CrossFit War Machine Hero WOD
- AMRAP in 20 minutes 19 seconds
- 200 meter One Arm Kettlebell Front Rack Walk (20/15 kg)
- Then, AMRAP in remaining time of:
- 9 Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups
- 2 Snatches (61/43 kg)
- 10 Bar Over Burpees
- 5 Dumbbell Power Cleans (2x22.5/15 kg)
For the kettlebell front rack walk, use one arm at a time. Switch as needed.
The explanation of the WOD:
- K for Kommando
- HBT for the diminutive of HUBERT (name of their unit)
- 200 meter One Arm Front Rack Hold KB for the 200 meter traveled before the tragedy.
- Then, between the 9th and the 10th of May, 2 commandos saw their lives torn down by terrorists.
- 20 minutes and 19 seconds for the year.
"We will not commemorate their death but will commemorate their commitment to a just cause: saving lives."