- For Time
- 1975 meter Run
- 11 Sandbag Ground-to-Over-Shoulder (55/45 lb)
- 11 Thrusters (135/95 lb)
- 11 Handstand Push-Ups
- 11 Hang Squat Cleans (135/95 lb)
- 11 Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups
- 11 Shoulder-to-Overheads (135/95 lb)
- 11 Back Squats (135/95 lb)
- 11 Power Cleans (135/95 lb)
- 37 Wall Ball Shots (20/14 lb)
- 40 Kettlebell Swings (1.5/1 Pood)
About the wod
He was the youngest ever All Black when he played his first international in 1994 at the age of 19 years and 45 days. Lomu finished with sixty-three caps and scored 37 international tries. He has been described as the first true global superstar of rugby union and as having a huge impact on the game. Lomu was inducted into the International Rugby Hall of Fame on 9 October 2007, and the IRB Hall of Fame on 24 October 2011.
He made a comeback after undergoing a kidney transplant in 2004, finally retiring from professional rugby in 2007. He died suddenly on 18 November 2015.
We first found this WOD posted on a New Zealand CrossFitter's personal blog from 2015. He mentioned the workout was programmed by his box but we're unable to determine who created it. If you know please tell us.
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more!
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell