- For Time
- 1975 meter Run
- 11 Sandbag Ground-to-Over-Shoulder (55/45 lb)
- 11 Thrusters (135/95 lb)
- 11 Handstand Push-Ups
- 11 Hang Squat Cleans (135/95 lb)
- 11 Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups
- 11 Shoulder-to-Overheads (135/95 lb)
- 11 Back Squats (135/95 lb)
- 11 Power Cleans (135/95 lb)
- 37 Wall Ball Shots (20/14 lb)
- 40 Kettlebell Swings (1.5/1 Pood)
He was the youngest ever All Black when he played his first international in 1994 at the age of 19 years and 45 days. Lomu finished with sixty-three caps and scored 37 international tries. He has been described as the first true global superstar of rugby union and as having a huge impact on the game. Lomu was inducted into the International Rugby Hall of Fame on 9 October 2007, and the IRB Hall of Fame on 24 October 2011.
He made a comeback after undergoing a kidney transplant in 2004, finally retiring from professional rugby in 2007. He died suddenly on 18 November 2015.
We first found this WOD posted on a New Zealand CrossFitter's personal blog from 2015. He mentioned the workout was programmed by his box but we're unable to determine who created it. If you know please tell us.