“Hurry Up and Wait”
Coach Creation WOD
- EMOM in 15 minutes
- 6 Squat Cleans (95/65 lb)
- 4 Bar Over Burpees
At ‘Go!’, complete 6 squat cleans followed by 4 burpees over the bar, then rest until 2:00. Repeat each minute for 15 minutes, or as long as you can complete each round of work in under a minute.
Reduce the repetitions per round to some amount of work you can complete in under 40 seconds (allowing 20 seconds of recovery after each round).
– Squat Cleans: Scale the weight, Hang Squat cleans
– Bar Over Burpees: Reduce reps, Burpees, Step back Burpees
About the wod
Intent: "Hurry Up and Wait" is intended to make the athlete push each minute, but with the built-in rest each round makes it possible to pick up the bar at the top of the minute.
Custom Workout Programming
Discover incredible coaches who design custom workout programs.
Related WODsSee More Related WODs
No Ads (Upgrade)
UNLOCK THE WOD CALENDAR
Upgrade to "Beastmode" to get daily workout inspiration from our WOD Calendar - and more.
- 365 days of workout inspiration from the WOD Calendar - Discover anniversaries for famous heroes, memorials, tributes and other benchmark WODs.
- advanced filters for 5x more popular workouts
- 100 new WODs each month
- and no more ads!
Already a subscriber? Login
Add to collection
MovementPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
EquipmentPopularAlphabeticalShow 15 moreShow allShow less
Your feedback has been received. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Want to know when we make major updates? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://wodwell.com/wods/subscribe/ Jeremy & Lisa WODwell