CSP Gym Tribute WOD
- AMRAP in 17 minutes
- From 0:00-6:00, AMRAP of:
- 20 Air Squats
- 19 Burpees
- 5 minutes Rest
- Then from 11:00-17:00, AMRAP of:
- 24 Sit-Ups
- 7 Push-Ups
On a 17-minute clock, complete as many rounds and repetitions as possible (AMRAP) of 20 Air Squats and 19 Burpees for 6 minutes. Rest 5 minutes. In the remaining time, complete the second AMRAP of 24 Sit-Ups and 7 Push-Ups.
Score is the total number of rounds and repetitions completed before the 17-minute clock stops.
About the wod
Background: This tribute workout is dedicated to all of the healthcare professionals and frontline staff who risk their lives to help in fighting the COVID-19 pandemic.
Designed by CSP Gym @cspgym (Bray, Ireland) to honour their very own heroes fighting for them in Ireland’s Health Services Executive (HSE).
The rep scheme signifies:
– 20/19 reps for the year of the COVID-19 Pandemic
– 24/7 represents the amazing around-the-clock care healthcare workers provide
– 12 minutes of work to signify the average number of hours of a shift for HSE workers